COVID-19 affects everyone, including small businesses. Whether your premises have temporarily closed or you're offering new classes and finding new ways of working, this CPD session can help you identify the next steps for the social media presence of your business.
We're all in this together. Join Sarah Allen from Shape Social to discuss:
- Reaching more customers online,
- Creating engaging content,
- Building a website or improving your existing website,
- Generating great ideas,
- Utilising your social channels,
- Keeping your customers in-the-know via e-mail marketing.
This session will be recorded while it is taking place.
Open to all dance teachers.
By taking this course, you will earn two hours of CPD.
June 30th, 2020 2:00 PM
|Course fee (non-members)||£ 50.00|
|Course fee (members)||£ 30.00|
|Course fee (current Dance Teaching Qualifications (TQ) students)||£ 5.50|