Associate Membership is designed as a pathway to becoming a bbodance Registered Teacher or for those teachers who are winding down towards retirement. It provides access to bbodance services and activities with the exception of entering candidates for bbodance Examinations, which is exclusive to Registered Teachers.
If you've recently taken CPD with us, you could become an Associate Member for a substantially reduced fee. Find out more.
- Welcome letter & Membership Certificate
- Access to the online Members’ Area, including free online syllabus resources and digital teaching resources
- Opportunity for your students to audition for the bbodance Scholars Scheme
- Subsidised Enhanced DBS checks
- 25% discount on all Dansez ready to wear collections available at dans-ez.com
- 10% discount on merchandise
- Members’ rate on bbodance events
- Members’ rate on bbodance CPD courses
- 10% discount on bbodance studio & facilities hire
- Regular e-newsletter
Eligibility Criteria and Application Requirements
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (valid for 3 years from date of issue)
- Safeguarding training (renewable every 3 years)
- Up-to-date CV (with any CPD experiences and Professional References)
- Compliance with bbodance and CDMT Professional Codes of Conduct
- Must complete 6 hours (1 day) of CPD annually
NB: Enhanced DBS checks and Safeguarding Training can be arranged by bbodance for an additional fee.
Annual Fee: £99.00. The membership year runs from 1 September. You can join at any time during the year, and the membership fee will be adjusted accordingly. Your membership fee is tax-deductible.
Once you become an Associate Member we ask that you complete 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) delivered by bbodance each year and comply with the CDMT and bbodance Professional Codes of Conduct.
- An up-to-date CV
- Evidence of current Safeguarding training
- Evidence of Enhanced DBS check
A member of the team will then process your request and let you know the next steps.
Download the Terms & Conditions.