Associate Membership is designed as a pathway to becoming a bbodance Registered Teacher or for those teachers who are winding down towards retirement. It provides access to bbodance services and activities with the exception of entering candidates for Examinations.
For access to bbodance Examinations please see our Registered Teacher membership level.
- Welcome letter & Membership Certificate
- Access to the online Members’ Area, including free online syllabus resources and digital teaching resources
- Opportunity for your students to audition for the bbodance Scholars Scheme
- Subsidised DBS checks
- 15% discount on recommended Examination uniform (supplied by Roch Valley)
- 10% discount on Merchandise
- Members’ Rate on bbodance Events
- Members’ Rate on bbodance CPD courses
- 10% discount on bbodance facilities hire
- Access to the bbodance Library & Archive
- Regular e-newsletter
Eligibility Criteria and Application Requirements
- DBS Certificate (valid for 3 years from date of issue)
- Safeguarding training (renewable every 5 years)
- Up-to-date CV (with any CPD experiences and Professional References)
- Compliance with bbodance and CDMT Professional Codes of Conduct
- Must complete 6 hours (1 day) of CPD annually
NB: DBS checks and Safeguarding Training can be arranged by bbodance for an additional fee.
Annual Fee: £89.00. The membership year runs from 1 September. You can join at any time during the year, and the membership fee will be adjusted accordingly.
Once you become an Associate Member we ask that you complete 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) delivered by bbodance each year and comply with the CDMT and bbodance Professional Codes of Conduct.
- An up-to-date CV
- Evidence of current Safeguarding training
- Evidence of DBS check
A member of the team will then process your request and let you know the next steps.
Download the Terms & Conditions.