bbodance are looking for suitable candidates to join a select team of Examiners examining bbodance students on behalf of our Australasian branch.
Applications are welcome from bbodance members and non-members who meet the following criteria:
- Have a Level 5 (or above) dance teaching qualification and/or Registered Teacher Status with a Dance Teaching Society
- Have a minimum of three years professional teaching experience
- Have or will obtain an up to date DBS certificate
- Have undertaken Safeguarding Training or will do so if their application is successful
- Availability at weekends to undertake examinations
- Are based in Australia or New Zealand
Applications should be accompanied by an up-to-date CV. The closing date for applications is June 23rd 2017.
Applications will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to begin training in 2017. Following training, candidates will undertake a series of observations of Graded and Vocational Graded examinations before being formally appointed as an Examiner for bbodance.
Applications should be sent to:
Examinations and Awards Manager
If you would like to discuss your application please contact:
Dr Carol Martin
Director of Learning
Tel: 0208 7481241