The OneDance UK Awards 2021 took place online last Friday, 19 November. We were delighted to see important members of our dance family recognised on this prestigious stage!
- bbodance President, Dame Beryl Grey, CH, DBE received the Lifetime Achievement Award in Ballet;
- bbodance Registered Teacher and founder of the Mark Elie Dance Foundation and Portobello Dance, Mark Elie received the Lifetime Achievement Award in Education;
- bbodance Teaching Qualifications Faculty and the founder of Safe in Dance International, Maggie Morris received The Jane Attenborough Award;
- The Student Welfare Department at London Studio Centre, led by bbodance Executive Chairman, Nicholas Espinosa, received the Dance Healthcare Team Award;
- and, finally, our Director of Artistic Development, Julie Bowers, was shortlisted in the top three nominees for this year's People's Choice Award.
Thank you to everyone who nominated and supported them!
Watch the Awards on Facebook