bbodance is an international awarding organisation, delivering a world-renowned training and qualification programme.
Throughout our history we have learnt that dance has the power to transform lives through a supportive and friendly environment and hope that more people will share this experience through our:
- Dance Schools
- Teaching Qualifications
- Membership Services
- Continuing Professional Development
- Syllabus & Examinations
bbodance is an inclusive, innovative, member driven organisation which aims to inspire participation and excellence through the education, training and promotion of dance.
The Head of Finance is responsible for the financial record keeping, liaising with the external auditors and accountants and the provision of management information for the whole organisation, including its subsidiary British Ballet Organization Dance Supplies Ltd.
Key responsibilities will include
- Active participation in the functioning of the Senior Management Committee which advises the CEO and Board of Trustees
- Provision of financial information to Trustees
- Heading up and overseeing the implementation of financial processes and key functions across the organisation
- Providing Management Information to various Committees and the Board of Trustees
- Helping to guide the strategy of the organization
- Ensuring close control over Australasian Branch operations
Candidates need to be confident, capable, hands-on and comfortable working within a small team. We are ideally looking for candidates who are passionately committed to the organisation’s work in the Arts, and committed to helping them achieve their vision and aims. Other essential criteria include:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience and knowledge of the Charity and Arts sectors
- Significant experience in financial management, statutory accounts production, budget process management, forecasting and producing board reports
- Experience of leading, motivating and developing a finance team and processes to provide excellent service to members and customers
Location: London SW18
To request a Full Job Description and Person Specification please contact Fiona Knower, Head of Operations, bbodance via the button below.
Application will also be by email to Fiona Knower and should include an up to date CV and Covering Letter detailing suitability for the role.
Interviews commencing immediately.