bbodance CPD covers three topics:
- Education & pedagogy
These courses focus on learning and teaching; they help you develop your skills as a dance educator and bring out the best in your students.
- Subject knowledge & personal development
These courses help you expand and deepen your knowledge of specific genres as well as further your career.
- bbodance syllabi
These courses give you the opportunity to learn our syllabi for diverse genres. Whether you'd like to introduce a new genre to your school, start offering bbodance Examinations, or refresh your skills, syllabus CPD is very useful.
- stay up-to-date in your area of teaching speciality
- broaden your area of expertise
- strengthen your confidence, authority, and appeal as a teacher
- become interesting to a broader range of employers
What to bring
- laptop, tablet, or pen and paper
- practical clothes and shoes relevant to the genre you're studying
- a copy of the bbodance syllabus your course will refer to
In a bid to reduce our impact on the environment, we do not print written-word syllabi for bbodance events. bbodance teaching members may download the syllabi they will need for free or order them from our online shop.