Page 1 of 5
Thank you for your interest in the bbodance Teaching Qualifications (TQ) programme.
Apply below in four easy steps:
1. choose which TQ course you'd like to apply for2.* (optional step)* if you've already taken dance courses with other organisations, please fill in the Recognition of Prior Learning form; our RPL policy is here if you need it3.* (optional step)* find out more about your chosen course by contacting our team4. complete the application form below5. pay the £35 application fee. Our supportive team will let you know the outcome of your application within 14 business days. Meanwhile, for any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (020) 8748 1241.Good luck!
2. Current full-time employment/education (please give days and hours worked):
3. Are you an existing bbodance Member?
4. Current and recent active involvement in dance.
5. Are you currently employed as a dance teacher or work as a dance teaching assistant?
6. Please identify the school/s you teach/assist for & the number of hours you teach/assist per week.
7. Please tell us what has brought you to apply now for a bbodance teaching qualification. Include your own dancing experience.
bbodance are firmly committed to the promotion of inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity for all. Equal opportunities monitoring helps us to identify any inequalities and take action to tackle them. We would be grateful if you could complete and return this form. The information you provide will be used for statistical analysis and monitoring purposes only. Completion of the form is voluntary.
Please pay the £35.00 administration fee; the fee is non-refundable. The fee is payable by credit or debit card or direct bank transfer (BACS).
To pay by debit or credit card, please call +44 (020) 8748 1241.
To pay by direct bank transfer (BACS), please make the payment according to the information below. After making the payment, please e-mail email@example.com with your name, the date of the payment, the amount paid, the reason you made the payment, and the relevant payment reference.
Bank: NatWest Bank, 149 Church Road, Barnes, London SW13 9HS Account Name: British Ballet Organization Ltd Sort Code: 60-01-39 Account No: 35591668 IBAN: GB07 NWBK 6001 3935 5916 68 Swift Code (BIC): NWBK GB 2LPayment Ref: Surname Initial-TQ015 (e.g. SmithJ-TQ15)